Monday, July 2, 2012

Last Days in Akita International University, Japan

Ah, my time as an exchange student in Japan has come to an end.
 My schoolmates baked a cute little cake to thank us for the wonderful times we spent together in AIU.

 As thanks to everyone, King and I made leche flan. And everyone loved it!

 We went to Viking's after.
 It's like Yakimix/Sambokojin, though I think that the meat and marinades here are better tasting.
It has a smokeless grill for you to cook grilled meat (yakiniku), but already-cooked yakitori was also one of their specialties.
Yum!
 Happy stomachs after.
 While paying, we noticed some things written in different languages at the counter... and it includes Filipino!

The whole Viking's eat/grill-all-you-can experience costs around 2,000yen per person. It was a bit expensive, yes, but everything in Japan is expensive. So still, given how we loved the food and the experience we had there, it was well worth the price.


 And then, King and I had dessert with some other friends. Can't remember where though. haha
I really had a wonderful experience in AIU, Japan! :D
After that, I spent my remaining weeks in Japan, not as an exchange student, but as a tourist!

No comments:

Post a Comment