Sunday, July 15, 2012

Conti's @ Nuvali

 Conti's! My favorite restaurant in the Philippines. Today, we just tried a few slices of cake since we just ate in Army Navy (see previous post).
 Banana something cake. Delicious!
 Mango Bravo! My favorite cake, and Conti's best seller.
 I forgot what this is. haha.
Sansrival, another classic. Normally, sansrival is my favorite type of cake, but not when there's Mango Bravo around!

Conti's is my favorite restaurant because it offers a delectable menu served at a more affordable price than your usual expensive restaurant. Their customer service is not as great though, especially because their branches are too small for the greater number of people who always wants to eat there. Overall, Conti's for me is the definition of sulit/great value.

No comments:

Post a Comment