Thursday, August 16, 2012

Perri Todd's @ Iloilo City

Below are just fun pictures with me and my orgmates together with our burgers, when we were having our Visayas adventures after graduation. (We went to Batangas, Puerto Galera, Mindoro, Iloilo, Boracay, Aklan, Bacolod, riding the airplane only once.)



 The biggest burgers that I had in my life so far.





 If I'm correct, this one in Iloilo City is their only branch.




 The price ranges from around 150-300 pesos each.



 Oops there's a baby photobombing my picture! haha







There's the baby again!

 Considering how big they are and how tasty they are, they are still very sulit despite the price tag. Especially when you compare the price with other restaurants that specializes in (big) burgers.
How I wish that there's also a branch somewhere in Manila. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment